12/21/20: North Pole workers threaten to strike: Christmas cancelled?
In the North Pole, a group of miniature (aka, height-challenged) workers with pointy ears and rosy cheeks, has threatened to scamper off the job due to what they classify as a lack of Covid-safe work conditions, such as:
- Poor health behaviors exhibited by our way too jolly boss.
- Loud talking (and ho-ho’ing) by said boss
- A reluctance to continue cleaning up all that reindeer poop (why so many when one shiny one would do?)
- No singing during a pandemic! The Jolly one fails here, too.
- Overcrowded factories, Zero social (or anti-social) distancing
- All the masks are too big for their little faces
- We want a raise (as in, from cookie and milk to actual MONEY)
- The severance package, due to kick in on the 26th, offers. Well – nothing. Not even the milk and cookies.